Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Choco Rice Pudding.
You can have Choco Rice Pudding using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choco Rice Pudding
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of or Less sugar.
- It’s 2 spoons of cocoa powder.
- You need 100 grams of Milk chocolate.
- It’s 2 spoons of vanilla flavoured custard powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped dry fruits (badami, cashews,dry grapes.
- You need 1/4 litre of Milk.
- Prepare 1 spoon of vanilla essance.
- Prepare 1 spoon of ghee.
Choco Rice Pudding instructions
- Take Kadhai, add milk and boiled rice and boil them..
- Add sugar and mix..
- Take 1 cup milk, and add custard powder, mix them. Add Kadai and mix nicely without lumps..
- Now add cocoa powder and mix nicely..
- Add 50 grams chocolate and mix. Once it thick, switch off the flame..
- Finally add vanilla essance and mix. Choco rice pudding ready..
- Heat the tadka pan,add ghee and dry fruits and fry them..
- Take one glass add rice choco pudding and add dry fruits layer by layer..
- Finally sprinkle the grated milk chocolate and serve with love..