Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lactose Free Rice Pudding.
You can have Lactose Free Rice Pudding using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lactose Free Rice Pudding
- Prepare 1 litre of Alpro Coconut and Almond milk.
- It’s 4 oz of pudding rice.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of dairy free spread.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of sugar (or to taste).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Lactose Free Rice Pudding step by step
- Place all ingredients in a heavy saucepan, bring slowly to the boil, stirring frequently..
- Reduce heat and slow simmer for approx 20 minutes, stirring frequently, ensure you scrape bottom of pan..
- Pudding will thicken as it cooks, check if rice is done..
- You can keep cooking (and stirring) until required thickness..
- Optional, add a handful of sultannas or raisins near to end of cooking time..
- Daughter said it was slightly oversweet for her, adjust sugar to your own taste..
- If you like ' skin' on your pudding, pour into an ovenproof dish and place under a hot grill for a couple of minutes until a brown skin forms..