Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Crockpot Chili Meatballs.
You can cook Crockpot Chili Meatballs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chili Meatballs
- You need 1 bag (64 ounce) of frozen meatballs.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 bottles (12 ounce) of chili sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian herb vinaigrette dressing.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
Crockpot Chili Meatballs step by step
- Place frozen meatballs into your crockpot……..
- Place your sliced onion, green pepper and minced garlic on top of frozen meatballs…….
- In a bowl combine your chili sauce, Italian herb vinaigrette dressing and black pepper, mix well……
- Pour chili sauce mixture over meatballs……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4- 6 hours, stirring occasionally………
- Serve as a New Year’s Eve appetizer and enjoy 😉!!!.