Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Molten lava cake.
You can have Molten lava cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Molten lava cake
- It’s 1 stick (4 ounces) of unsalted butter.
- It’s 6 ounces of bittersweet chocolate, preferably Valrhona.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of all-purpose flour.
Molten lava cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 450°. Butter and lightly flour four 6-ounce ramekins. Tap out the excess flour. Set the ramekins on a baking sheet..
- In a double boiler, over simmering water, melt the butter with the chocolate. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the egg yolks, sugar and salt at high speed until thickened and pale..
- Whisk the chocolate until smooth. Quickly fold it into the egg mixture along with the flour. Spoon the batter into the prepared ramekins and bake for 12 minutes, or until the sides of the cakes are firm but the centers are soft. Let the cakes cool in the ramekins for 1 minute, then cover each with an inverted dessert plate. Carefully turn each one over, let stand for 10 seconds and then unmold. Serve immediately..