Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rice Cooker Chocolate Brownies Cake.
You can cook Rice Cooker Chocolate Brownies Cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Cooker Chocolate Brownies Cake
- It’s 1 box of chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 100 gr of butter (or 5 tbsp vegetable oil).
- It’s 5 tbsp of water.
- You need of Topping: grated cheese (optional).
Rice Cooker Chocolate Brownies Cake instructions
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Melt butter. If you dont have, you can use 5 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Mix all ingredients with spoon..
- Baste rice cooker with butter or oil (I use brush to evenly coat the inside of rice cooker so the cake won't stick after I cook them). Then put all mixed ingredients in rice cooker..
- Turn on the cook button. If it turn to warm. Then open it and close it again. Then turn on the cook button. After 5 minutes open the rice cooker then close it again and turn on cook button..
- Repeat step 3 for about 6 times..
- Flip the cake from rice cooker then put cake on plate..
- Give topping (i used grated cheese) then serve it.