Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Bubble Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bubble Bread
- It’s 1 of slightly rounded cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of slightly rounded cup of low gluten flour.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbls of honey.
- You need 1 tbls of sourdough starter.
Bubble Bread step by step
- Mix 1/3 warm water, sugar and dry active yeast together in a mug..
- Combine 1 cup.
- Combine 1 cup of warm water, honey, starter, salt, and flour in KitchenAid and mix on quick stir for 30 seconds with paddle attachment. Add yeast water mixture to KitchenAid and continue to mix on quick stir until mixture resembles biscuit mix.
- Mix dough on setting #2 for 4min then setting #3 for 3 min. Dough will form a ball and not stick to sides. Cover and let rise for 3-4 hours. Fold dough over 2-3 times while rising..
- Using wet hands plop dough on floured Dutch oven. Sprinkle flour on top of dough and shape to desired size. Bake at 450 for 20min with lid on and 12-15 min with lid..