Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dudhpaak Rice pudding.
You can have Dudhpaak Rice pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dudhpaak Rice pudding
- You need 2 litre of Full fat milk.
- You need 250 gm of Sugar.
- Prepare 10 gm of Charoli.
- You need 2 gm of Cardamon powder.
- It’s 40 gm of Rice.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 5 of Almonds.
- It’s 3 gm of Nutmeg.
Dudhpaak Rice pudding instructions
- In a heavy bottom pan boil the milk.
- Wash the rice and mix with little ghee.
- Once the milk starting to boil add rice when ther rice is cooked and milk is getting thick add sugar and again boil few minutes.
- Take it off the stove and add the almond Cardamon powder and nutmeg powder.
- If you want dudhpaak in Yellow colour then add some saffron milk or yellow food colouring in the milk.
- Yummy and delicious dudhpaak is ready to serve.