Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lazy Sourdough Pizza Crusts.
You can have Lazy Sourdough Pizza Crusts using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lazy Sourdough Pizza Crusts
- You need 3 cups of Sourdough starter.
- Prepare 10 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
Lazy Sourdough Pizza Crusts step by step
- Preheat oven to 500F.
- Throw it in your mixer and mix until it's nice and elastic.
- Set aside to rise for an hour.
- Cut into two equal shape balls, and roll out as pizza shells, 13" in diameter..
- Use a fork to poke holes throughout, and bake for 7 minutes on a pizza stone..
- You can either freeze the dough now or make pizza on them..