Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Rose Pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rose Pudding
- You need 1 kg of full cream milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pistachios.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of gulkand.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of rose water.
- You need 1 cup of dry rose petals.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ghee.
- You need 1 cup of basmati rice.
Rose Pudding instructions
- Wash the rice thoroughly. Soak it for 15 minutes. Boil milk and keep it aside for a while..
- In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee and add rice to it. The rice is stir fried along with ghee on a low to medium flame until fragrant. Then remove it from the flame..
- Put the basmati rice into a grinder to form a powder.. Add the ground rice powder to the same pan and add milk to it..
- Cook the rice in the milk for about 10-15 minutes until the rice turns soft. Wash the fresh rose petals thoroughly under running water and put them in the milk mixture..
- Add rose water to the mixture and kheer thus prepared is stirred continuously. Allow it to simmer for 4-5 minutes and let the rose petals blend along with the milk and rice mixture..
- Add sugar to the boiling milk. Once the kheer has turned creamy, add the chopped pistachios and Gulkand..
- Serve cold.