Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Rice pudding#creativericerecipe using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice pudding#creativericerecipe
- You need 1 litre of milk.
- It’s 8 tbsp of flat sugar.
- You need of Some strands of saffron.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk cream/mava.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cardamom powdered.
- It’s 1 tbsp of custard powder.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of tea of cups boiled rice.
- You need 8 of Blanced almonds.
Rice pudding#creativericerecipe instructions
- Blend the boiled rice with the milk..
- Take a sufuria, put on medium heat, add in the blended rice n milk mixture.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix. Let it cook until bubbles form..
- Now mix the custard in the water and gradually pour it in, keep mixing the pudding while adding the custard.
- Chop the blanched almonds. Add them in. Add in the saffron strands and the cardamon powder..
- Mix well. Add in the milk cream and mix. It will thicken..
- Now add in the sugar at this stage. Mix well. Reduce heat and let it get dissolved. When sugar is dissolved, switch off. Ready to serve.