Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Amish Bread using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amish Bread
- It’s 1 cup of Amish Friendship Bread Starter.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil, or 1/2 cup oil and 1/2 cup applesauce, I've never did this.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mlik.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of large box or 2 small boxes instant pudding.
Amish Bread step by step
- Preheat oven 325°F. Degrees.
- I use wax paper in loaf pans and grease with some vegetable oil. I use a 7-1/2 inch x 3-3/4 inch x 2-1/4 inch loaf pan. Makes 3 loafs.
- I usually make chocolate bread at Christmas. So I use chocolate pudding mix. Mix all ingredients together. I add cup of chocolate chips..
- Pour into pan and bake 55 minutes, check for drones with knife in middle of loaf, comes out clean. Some oven cooks different my take longer, just watch and check around 50 to 55 minutes..
- There are also of possibilities. use any flavor pudding. Can add fruit any flavored chips, raisins, or nuts.
- I've made bread with vanilla pudding. I mixed 1/2 cup sugar with 1-1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Sprinkle some in greased pans, shake around to coast pan, then pour batter in and sprinkle with remaining sugar and cinnamon mixture and bake..
- I've also made muffins with the vanilla pudding and diced apples.. baking would be around 19 to 23 minutes, watch and test for doneness. I use knife poke near center, comes out clean.