Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Beet kvass using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beet kvass
- You need 1 of organic beet.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cane sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of sourdough starter.
- It’s 1 L of room-temperature water after boiling.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Rose water (optional).
Beet kvass instructions
- Cut beets into half inch cubes.
- Bring H2O into a rolling boil and cool down to about 70°C, pour 1L water into a clean jar.
- Dissolve sugar and salt into the water, wait until water cool down to room temperature, transfer beet cubes into the same jar.
- Add 1 tsp of sourdough starter into the jar; seal the lid and store at room temperature for 2~3 days before transfering to fridge.