Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sago or sabudana kheer.
You can cook Sago or sabudana kheer using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sago or sabudana kheer
- You need 500 ml of full cream milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of mini sabudana/sago seeds.
- It’s 6 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cardamom posder.
- Prepare pinch of saffron.
Sago or sabudana kheer step by step
- Soak the sabudana in 1/2 cup of water for 30 minutes..
- Take the milk in a wide bottomed pan and let it come to a boil. Now lower the flame and add the soaked sabudana to the milk after removing the excess water. Mix and let it simmer on a medium flame for 10-15 minutes..
- Once the sabudana is cooked, add the saffron strands after soaking them in a little milk..
- Now add the sugar and let it cook for another 10 minutes..
- Finally add the cardamom powder, mix well and turn off the flame. Let it cool and enjoy either chilled or at room temperature..