Sourdough Spelt potato bread.
You can have Sourdough Spelt potato bread using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Spelt potato bread
- You need 2 cups of Organic Spelt flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Organic White flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of sourdough starter.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of grape molasses.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of ~1 cup of chilled boiling water.
Sourdough Spelt potato bread instructions
- Mix all ingredients together by hand or using a mixer. Be intuitive on bread making. Add water until dough become smooth..
- Shape into two balls and place them on a proofing bowl/basket or oiled baking pan and allow them to rise for anywhere between 6-8 hours..
- Bake at 400F with water bath underneath for 35 minutes.