Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Brenda's Fried Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Brenda's Fried Deviled Eggs using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brenda's Fried Deviled Eggs
- It’s 12 large of hard cooked eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cayenne.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 2 of lemons, juiced.
- Prepare to taste of Kosher salt.
- It’s to taste of Ground Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs lightly whipped.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn starch.
- It’s 2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Crumbled, cooked bacon or other garnish (optional).
Brenda's Fried Deviled Eggs instructions
- Peel and slice eggs from top to bottom in half. Remove yolk and place whites to the side. Mash yolks, add the mayo, mustard, paprika, cayenne and curry powder and blend well till smooth. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste. Place filling into pastry bag using a small hole tip..
- First dip cooked egg whites in the corn starch and shake off any excess, then coat in whipped eggs. Next roll it in the panko bread crumbs, coating it well..
- Fry until the panko is golden brown. Place the cooked egg whites on a plate and fill with yolk filling. Garnish with crumbled, cooked bacon, or other garnish if desired..