Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate and olive oil cake recipe.
You can have Chocolate and olive oil cake recipe using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate and olive oil cake recipe
- It’s 120 ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- It’s 140 g of whole cane sugar.
- It’s 25 g of vanilla-flavoured sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of flour.
- Prepare 80 g of ground hazelnuts.
- Prepare 100 g of walnuts, halved.
- It’s 100 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- It’s 250 ml of very cold whipping cream.
- Prepare 200 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 of piping bags.
- It’s 2 of piping nozzles, nos. 3 and 12.
Chocolate and olive oil cake recipe instructions
- First things first, preheat the oven to 180ºC with both top and bottom heat..
- Start beating the eggs with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, the cane sugar and the vanilla-flavoured sugar..
- Sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder a couple of times..
- Next, add the ground hazelnuts, walnuts and pinch of salt to the flour mixture. Add this mixture to the eggs and sugar and gently fold..
- Grease a cake tin with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and pour in the cake batter..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Leave to cool and then serve!.