Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sooji ke gulab jamun.
You can have Sooji ke gulab jamun using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sooji ke gulab jamun
- You need 1 cup of Sooji.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dry nuts powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Elaichi (Cardamom)powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm Milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Yellow Food colour.
- You need 2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk powder.
- Prepare As needed of Ghee.
- It’s pinch of Kesar/safforn optional.
Sooji ke gulab jamun instructions
- Fristly roast the suji in a ghee till gud aroma after that add milk power stir continuously.
- Add milk stir continuously to till like a dough now switch of the flame and the mixture transfer to an other dish.
- Now cool down the suji mixture then add Elaichi powder and milk powder mix it and make dough using with warm millk.
- Now divide the dough in to a two part add food colour in a one part and make gulab jamun in ovel shape.
- Heat oil on a medium flame and fry the all gulab jamun till golden brown.
- Now gulab jamun is ready for garnish with some pista and rose petals serve them thank you.