Badami kheer. Watch as Anisa shares a secret recipe from the "Nawabi" kitchen for Badami Kheer. First of all boil the milk and add sugar and rice in it. Wag the spoon gradually and and Kewra init.
It's best to use full cream milk and not skimmed milk. Badam Kheer recipe with step by step pictures is a great dessert to serve at any parties or as an after-school snack for your kids. Rating Badami Kheer – Pudding, Kheer, Jelly, Custard Badami Kheer is a sweet dessert almost the whole world like this dessert. You can cook Badami kheer using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Badami kheer
- It’s 3 kg of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of badam.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of sabz Elaichi.
- You need 1/2 cup of sagoo dana soaked.
- You need 1 cup of rice soaked.
Its homemade is very easy with some average effort with great taste and texture. Home> Desserts, Sweet Dish & Drinks Recipes> SPECIAL BADAMI KHEER. Almonds have lots of benefits, reduce cholesterol and boost immunity. This Badam Kheer Recipe is a very rich and delicious kheer.
Badami kheer instructions
- Sub se pehle rice ko aur sagoo dana ko soaked kar lain.
- Phir patili mein milk dalen aur boil ane dain Elaichi dalen.
- Jab boil a jaye to rice aur sagoo dana dal kar pakne dain rice gl jayen ge aur milk garha ho jaye ga.
- Tb handi se beat karen halka phir doobara choolhe par raken aur chamche se chawal ko mix karen.
- Is ke baad sugar dalen aur pakne dain thody thody dair mein chamcha chalayen.
- Phir badam pees kar dalen aur color change ho jaye aur garhi ho jaye to dishout karen yummy badamy kheer ready 👌😋.
I tried it was so yummy….try it and share. Badami ki Kheer is a delicious and healthy dessert made up with almond, milk and rice. I can best be served on festivals and family gatherings. A very tasty recipe for kheer lovers. Almond paste will enhance the flavor of kheer.