Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ganne ki kheer. Gur Ki Kheer – Rasiya or Ras Kheer – Kheer with Jaggery Recipe. Ingredients for Ganne ki Kheer – SK Khazana Recipe. Recipe of Ganne Ki Kheer, Fresh juice extracted from sugarcane is very popular in Punjab, wherein it is often shared in fields with a pinch of chaat masala.
To begin making the Ganne Ke Ras Ki Kheer Recipe, firstly soak the millet for about half an hour. Heat a pressure cooker and add sugarcane juice, let it be on a medium heat and bring the juice to a boil. Dahi Ki Gujiya Recipe In Urdu. ساگودانے کی کھیر. You can cook Ganne ki kheer using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ganne ki kheer
- You need 1 litre of sugarcane juice.
- Prepare 100 grams of Sago / Sabudana.
- You need 1 teaspoon of powdered green cardamom.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped almonds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of raisins.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cashews.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
Kheer Chawal Ki Recipe In Urdu. بسکٹ ڈیلائٹ. Indian ganee ki kheer is made by boiling rice with sugarcane juice. Learn how to make this easy sweet dish. Asslam-o-Alaikum Dosto Aj me ap k lye laya hun Ganne Ke Ras Ki Kheer ki recipe. kheer Recipe, rice kheer. sheer khurma .
Ganne ki kheer step by step
- Wash Sago and soak them in milk for 1 to 2 hours..
- Next, put a pan over low flame and add sugarcane juice in it. Bring it to a boil and add the soaked Sago & milk in it..
- Stir well and then add cardamom powder iin the pan and let the kheer cook on low flame. Keep stirring continuously in order to prevent the kheer sticking to the bottom..
- Cook till the Sabudana and sugarcane juice form a smooth mixture and then add the chopped dry fruits. Cook for a minute or two and then turn off the flame..
- Allow the kheer to cool and serve chilled. You can also enjoy it hot as well..
Making for fast/vrat, this rasawal recipe is a kheer/pudding which is being made by cooking rice in the fresh sugarcane juice. Ganne Ke Ras Ki Kheer – Grandma Style – Village Style – Mubashir Saddique – Village Food Secrets. Sugarcane Juice Kheer is a popular sweet recipe of Punjab. It is prepared using sugarcane juice and rice. Makhane ki kheer recipe with step by step photos – phool makhana kheer is a dessert that is often made during Navratri fasting or mahashivratri vrat or Ekadasi fasting.