Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Pumpkin/Kaduu/Kumdo/Pharsi/Kakharu Kheer/Pudding using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin/Kaduu/Kumdo/Pharsi/Kakharu Kheer/Pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped sweet Pumpkin.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 500 ml of boiled milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee/clarified butter.
- You need 5 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Nutmeg powder.
- You need 1 handful of chopped Cashews and Almonds.
Pumpkin/Kaduu/Kumdo/Pharsi/Kakharu Kheer/Pudding instructions
- In a wider pan heat ghee. Add chopped pumpkin and a pinch of salt. Cook till soften and mash them..
- Add sugar and a pinch of salt, cook till everything get mixed with soft pumpkin. Mix milk powder with milk..
- Add the milk with the pumpkin mass. Mix well and cook on medium to low flame to get desired consistency..
- Mix cardamom and nutmeg powder and serve the delicious Pumpkin Kheer, garnishing with chopped nuts..