Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Sourdough Biscuits using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Biscuits
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold butter, diced.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sourdough starter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
Sourdough Biscuits step by step
- Cut the butter into the flour..
- Stir in the starter, the honey, and the buttermilk..
- Mix well and set aside in a warm place for 7-12 hours..
- Combine salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Sprinkle into the fermented dough as you knead it well to disperse the ingredients..
- Roll the dough to about 1" thick and cut out your biscuits however you like..
- Lay them out on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake at 375f for 10 minutes, then rotate the tray and bake for about 10 more minutes..