Vegan Rice Pudding with custard apple.
You can cook Vegan Rice Pudding with custard apple using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Rice Pudding with custard apple
- You need 1/4 cup of rice.
- You need 1/2 of coconut.
- It’s 1 of custard apple.
- It’s 1 pinch of cardamom powder.
- You need as required of Almonds for garnishing.
Vegan Rice Pudding with custard apple step by step
- Wash and soak rice. Peel coconut, grind in mixie..
- Add water and grind again. Extract coconut milk. Add it to rice and cook it..
- Soak almond in water, boil for few minutes, peel it and cut into slices..
- Wash custard apple, break into two, remove seeds and extract pulp..
- Blend it with three tbsp of cooked rice, mix it nicely, cook for few more minutes. Add cardamom powder. Garnish with almonds, serve hot or chilled as you like…