Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Open Faces Crab Sandwiches.
You can cook Open Faces Crab Sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Open Faces Crab Sandwiches
- It’s 1 loaf of sourdough bread.
- Prepare 2 of dungeness crab, picked.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 8 slice of cheese (swiss, cheddar, or another favorite).
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Open Faces Crab Sandwiches step by step
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add crab, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook until just warm..
- Toast bread in a toaster or broiler..
- Immediately spread cream cheese on each piece of bread..
- Pile as much crab on each piece as it can hold..
- Place a slice or two of cheese over the crab and put on a cookie sheet..
- Put the sandwiches in the broiler for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Enjoy!.