Crockpot Chili Meatballs. Crockpot Meatball Chili is a simple recipe that tastes complicated. You can make your own meatballs for this easy recipe, but precooked meatballs work just as well. The Recipe For Making Crockpot Chili Meatballs.
BBQ Grape Jelly Meatballs made in the crock pot. Everybody who tries this chili loves it. Crockpot Grape Jelly & BBQ MeatballsMoms with Crock Pots. You can cook Crockpot Chili Meatballs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chili Meatballs
- It’s 1 bag (64 ounce) of frozen meatballs.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 bottles (12 ounce) of chili sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian herb vinaigrette dressing.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
It's Crocktober and I'm making the Best Crockpot Chili Recipe. Purdue Chili and I'm showing you how to make chili in the slow cooker. How to Make Crockpot Grape Jelly Chili Meatballs. This is truly such an easy crockpot recipe!
Crockpot Chili Meatballs instructions
- Place frozen meatballs into your crockpot……..
- Place your sliced onion, green pepper and minced garlic on top of frozen meatballs…….
- In a bowl combine your chili sauce, Italian herb vinaigrette dressing and black pepper, mix well……
- Pour chili sauce mixture over meatballs……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4- 6 hours, stirring occasionally………
- Serve as a New Year’s Eve appetizer and enjoy 😉!!!.
All you have to do is dump in three ingredients and stir at the very end! A big pot of chili is one of my favorite "go to" recipes that I like to make in the cold winter months. These Crockpot Meatballs are full of so much flavor, and perfect for parties. Best of all, they only Place brown sugar, chili sauce, jelly, ketchup, ginger, cold water and lemon juice in your crock pot. This delicious Crockpot Chili recipe is hearty and perfect for chilly weather!