Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegan Teriyaki Tofu with Rice.
You can cook Vegan Teriyaki Tofu with Rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Teriyaki Tofu with Rice
- You need 2 Tbl of coconut oil.
- You need 14 oz of pkg firm tofu.
- Prepare 1/2 of each green and red bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of slivered almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- Prepare half of bottle teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of or so sliced fresh mushrooms (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flakes (optional).
Vegan Teriyaki Tofu with Rice instructions
- Add coconut oil to pan..
- Slice tofu into 1-inch cubes..
- Combine bell peppers, onion, mushrooms, almonds, garlic, tofu, ginger, salt, and coconut flakes, and saute in coconut oil over med-low heat until vegetables are soft..
- Add about 1/2 bottle teriyaki sauce, and simmer for around 10 – 15 min, or until flavors blend..
- Serve with rice and vegetables. We suggest basmati or jasmine rice with Asian medley style vegetables. **Serve over riced cauliflower for low-carb version!.