Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly).
You can have Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly)
- Prepare 1 of large head cauliflower.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded triple cheddar cheese blend (I use Kraft).
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional).
Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly) instructions
- Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole dish. Preheat oven to 425°F. Wash cauliflower and pat dry. Cut into bite size pieces. Place in casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Gently toss to coat. Spread back out evenly. Bake until just tender 15-20 min..
- While cauliflower roasts make your sauce. Place cream and milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until just steaming, but do not simmer. Add cream cheese and wisk until fully melted and incorporated, and sauce has thickened slightly. Note: You may need to reduce heat to medium low to prevent simmering..
- Turn heat down to low. Stir in shredded cheese until melted and sauce is smooth. Taste and add salt and pepper as desired. Add a small pinch of cayenne if desired (just enough to brighten the flavors but not make it spicy)..
- When cauliflower is done bring out of oven. Pour sauce over cauliflower and stir gently to coat. Return to oven for an additional 15-20 minutes or until top is golden and bubbly. Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.