Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Black Rice Orange Pudding.
You can have Black Rice Orange Pudding using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Rice Orange Pudding
- It’s 1/4 cup of Black Rice.
- It’s 2 cups of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of orange.
- It’s as required of Few pomegranate seeds.
- You need 2 Tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 4-5 of pitted dates.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Date Syrup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
Black Rice Orange Pudding step by step
- Soak Black Rice for 10 mins after washing. Cook Black Rice half done. Drain and set aside. Deseed the Dates.
- In the same pot add the half cooked black rice and add coconut milk. Bring it to heat. Stir. Add Date Syrup. Stir.
- Add dates, cardamom powder and on low flame keep stirring until your desired consistency.
- Once cooled add oranges and desiccated coconut. You can have it hot or cold. Plate.