Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rice Pudding: (Chawal ki Kheer).
You can have Rice Pudding: (Chawal ki Kheer) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding: (Chawal ki Kheer)
- It’s 1 cup of rice, soaked in water 2-3 hours or all night.
- You need 1 litre of whole milk.
- You need 5-6 of cardamom pods.
- Prepare of sugar to taste.
- It’s 300 ml of double cream.
- You need of Almonds and pistachio silvered.
Rice Pudding: (Chawal ki Kheer) instructions
- Boil your rice until it is mushy – this is at least 10 minutes of active boiling Take a wide bottomed steel pot (NOT Non-stick) to bring your milk to a simmer. Lightly crush the cardamom pods and add them to the milk, keep the temperature low,.
- Once the rice is mushy, drain most of the water and then mash it up with potato masher or grind with hand blender. Add grind rice to the milk mixture along with the sugar. Mix well. Cook on low heat a gentle simmer for an hour or more then hour. The milk will scald at the bottom of the pan but should not burn. Stir with a rubber spatula every now and then to check..
- The kheer will cook down quite a bit in this time, add cream and mix well taste sugar and add more if desired. Garnish with nuts or plain. Chill in refrigerator 2-3 hours. Enjoy !!!.
- ✅NOTES: The kheer cooks beautifully at a low temperature, and requires little babysitting. Turn the heat up and you are on continue stirring..