Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sourdough Apple Pancakes 老面苹果小松饼.
You can have Sourdough Apple Pancakes 老面苹果小松饼 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Apple Pancakes 老面苹果小松饼
- You need 2 of medium size apples of any variety.
- It’s 2 Tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of apple spicy.
- It’s 1/2 cup of organic spelt flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of organic oats flour, or any whole grain flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of organic AP flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of apple cider or water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sourdough starter.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Sourdough Apple Pancakes 老面苹果小松饼 instructions
- Dice apples into 1/2 inch cubes. Sauté them in 1 Tsp butter for about a minute. Add apple spicy and a pinch salt. Keep stir frying until the apple cook through but still firm to bite for about 2 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl add all flour and sourdough. Cover with a plate and set it on the countertop overnight to ferment..
- Next morning, stir in fried apples. Heat up a nonstick pan with a Tsp of butter. Add the baking powder and baking soda to the batter. Scope onto the hot pan and make 8 to 10 mini thick pancakes. Serve immediately..