Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Biscuit Gulab Jamun.
You can cook Biscuit Gulab Jamun using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuit Gulab Jamun
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered Marrie Biscuits.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered White Bread.
- You need 1/3 cup of Milk Powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Green Cardamom.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
Biscuit Gulab Jamun step by step
- Take biscuit powder in a plate and add bread powder..
- Add baking powder and milk powder..
- Now mix well and add milk slowly and knead a dough..
- Grease your hand and make small size balls from dough..
- Heat ghee in appe pan and fry gulabjamuns till golden brown in colour..
- Keep aside fried balls and make sugar syrup from sugar, cardamom and water..
- Put fried balls in hot sugar syrup and leave it for an hour..
- Serve little warm biscuit gulabjamun..