Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
French Silk Brownies.
You can have French Silk Brownies using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French Silk Brownies
- You need 1 of recipe of my fudge brownie recipe, located in my profile.
- Prepare of For French Silk Topping.
- You need 12 ounces of Lindor Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
- You need 6 tablespoons of salted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 16 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare of Whipped Cream Topping.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of cuos cold heavy cream'.
- It’s 1/3 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
French Silk Brownies instructions
- Prepare brownies by first lining a 9 by 13 inch pan with foil. Spray foil with bakers spray and bake brownies as directed in my recipe. Cool compleatly in pan..
- Make Brownies.
- Make French Silk Topping.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth.
- In a large bowl bat marscapone, butter and vanilla until smooth and well blended.
- Beat cream to firm peaks, fold into marscspone.
- Add in melted chocolate then gradually add sugar until compleatly blended.
- Spread over cool brownies in pan. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Whip cream until soft peaks, add sugar and vanilla and beat until firm peaks just form.
- Spread over chocolate Silk layer, refrigerate at least 4 hours to set.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours then pull p]out entire brownie using foil.
- Cut into squares but serve at room temperature for best Creamy texture.