Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Baklawa sweets. The remarkable baklava is a luscious dessert created with layers of thin phyllo dough intertwined with chopped nuts, all doused in a sweet, viscous syrup. Delight your taste buds with baklava baklawa sweets from Alibaba.com. Delicious baklava baklawa sweets of various flavor combinations, colors and sizes available at enticing price ranges.
The sweet is made up of two layers of crispy sweet dough stuffed with nuts. IBaklawa mission is to bring you the best mediterranean confectioneries and sweets such as Baklava, Barazek, Mamoul, ghouraybeh and much more delivered to your Baladi fresh milk cream. Your Sweets Baklawa stock images are ready. You can have Baklawa sweets using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baklawa sweets
- You need 500 g of phyllo dough sheets, 24 sheets.
- You need 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 3 cups of walnuts, finely ground.
- You need of Sugar syrup:.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of orange blossom water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of rose water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Sweet and crunchy phillo dough pastries filled with crushed. Our Baklawa is prepared by hand and baked to perfection by Artisan bakers at our Bakery in North London, where customers are also welcome to collect their orders from our retail counter.
Baklawa sweets step by step
- To prepare the sugar syrup: put the sugar and water in a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Leave to boil then add the lemon juice and keep on medium heat for 10 min until the syrup thickens. Add the orange blossom water and rose water. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl..
- For the baklawa, butter a baking pan that has the same size as the phyllo sheets. Spread out 12 sheets, generously buttering each sheet layer..
- Spread the walnuts evenly on the 12th sheet and top the walnut with 12 other sheets; always brushing the layers with butter..
- Cut the dough in lozenges. Make sure to cut all the way through the layers..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180˚C for around 30 min or until the top becomes golden and the dough is puffed up..
- Remove from the oven and pour the sugar syrup over it and leave it to completely absorb the syrup..
- Serve in lozenge pieces..
Sham Baklawa Authentic Arabic Sweets – Other of baklawa sweet, baklawa & arabic sweets in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Find cute gifts at discounted rates, ranging from sweets to flowers and. Pistachio Baklava, Homemade Baklawa, Baklava Pistachio, Baklava Gift Box, Baklava, Lebanese Sweets, Arabic Food. Sweet and sticky baklawa is a great dessert for feeding a crowd. This giant sharing layered pastry cuts up into little bite-size portions that will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.