Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Avocado Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Avocado Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado Deviled Eggs
- You need 6 of Boiled eggs.
- It’s to taste of Mayonnaise.
- You need to taste of Mustard.
- You need 2 of Avocados.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Cilantro.
- You need of Lemon (optional).
Avocado Deviled Eggs instructions
- Boil your eggs and peel. Slice long wise and place the yokes in a separate bowl..
- Mash the yokes until smooth and add about 2 tablespoons of mayo and one teaspoon of mustard and mix well. Add more mayo if its dry. You want a nice creamy texture but not to wet. Add salt pepper to taste..
- Cut avocados and mash in a separate bowl until creamy. Add a squeeze of lemon (optional) Spoon in to your yoke mixture gently until combined. Taste to be sure salt and pepper is not needed..
- Chop cilantro for garnish..
- Begin to spoon onto your eggs and garnish with cilantro and paprika..