Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Rice Pudding using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding
- It’s 5 cups of milk.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, dissolved in 1/2 cup water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of rosewater.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of orange blossom water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of mastic gum, crushed with 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Rice Pudding instructions
- In a non-sticky or stainless steel pot, put the milk and rice with ½ cup water and a dash of salt. Put on medium heat and stir until the mixture thickens..
- While continuously stirring, add sugar and the dissolved cornstarch..
- After 5 min, turn the heat off; add the rose water, orange blossom water and mastic gum..
- Pour in serving cups and leave them to cool. Put the rice pudding in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hr before serving..
- You can serve plain or with jam next to it..