Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Arroz con Leche (Spanish rice pudding).
You can have Arroz con Leche (Spanish rice pudding) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Arroz con Leche (Spanish rice pudding)
- Prepare 1/2 cup of arroz de grano corto (short grain rice).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of agua (water).
- You need 1 of cascara de limon (lemon peel).
- Prepare 1 of rama de canela (cinnamon stick).
- Prepare 1 liter of leche (milk).
- It’s 1 cup of azucar blanca (sugar).
- You need 1/4 tsp of sal (salt).
- It’s 1 of canela en polvo (powder cinnamon).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vainilla (vanilla) -OPTIONAL.
Arroz con Leche (Spanish rice pudding) instructions
- Place the rice, water, cinnamon stick and lemon peel in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat until rice is cooked..
- Then add the milk, salt and sugar. Stir often to keep from sticking to the bottpm of the pot..
- Cook until you get a creamier texture. When finished remove from pan and sprinkle the top with powder cinnamon..
- Variations: You can use sweetened condensed milk or evaporated milk instead of regular milk, or u can mix them up, depending on the texture you wish to achieve..