Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cold Coffee Shake.
You can cook Cold Coffee Shake using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold Coffee Shake
- Prepare 2 cups of Chilled milk.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of Instant Coffee Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chocolate sauce-.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 1 scoop of Vanilla/Chocolate Ice-cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cocoa powder (Optional).
- Prepare 10 cubes of Ice.
- Prepare as required of Chocolate sauce.
- It’s as required of Whipped cream for garnishing.
Cold Coffee Shake instructions
- In a blender jar take the milk, coffee powder, powdered sugar, cream, vanilla essence, cocoa powder, ice cream and chocolate sauce, ice and blend it together. You can add ice seperately also in a glass instead of adding it in blender. In a glass of choice pour the above made coffee and ice if not added in blender. Garnish as desired and serve chilled..