Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tahini Dressing (vegetarian).
You can cook Tahini Dressing (vegetarian) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tahini Dressing (vegetarian)
- You need 1/3 cup of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of medium lemon juiced.
- You need 1-2 tsp of maple syrup or substitute agave or honey.
- It’s 1 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need of Water to thin.
Tahini Dressing (vegetarian) instructions
- In a sauce pan toast sesame seeds and add ¼ cup water to the seeds..
- In food processor pulse the seeds until creamy. Might have to add another ¾ cup water to get the consistency..
- If you don't have sesame seeds or a food processor… Amazon has the tahini paste..
- To a medium mixing bowl, add tahini, lemon juice, and maple syrup. If adding salt and garlic, add now (optional)..
- Whisk to combine. Then slowly add water until creamy and pourable. The mixture may seize up and thicken at first, but continue adding water a little at a time and whisking until creamy and smooth..
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more lemon juice for acidity, salt for saltiness, or maple syrup for sweetness..
- Enjoy fresh, or store leftovers in the refrigerator up to 5 days (sometimes longer). This is delicious on things like: salads, falafel, fritters, Buddha bowls and much much more.