pineapple rice pudding.
You can cook pineapple rice pudding using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of pineapple rice pudding
- It’s 2 cup of rice.
- It’s 2 can of coconut milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of raisins.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded coconut flakes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of fresh pineapple chopped.
pineapple rice pudding step by step
- in a pot bring to boil coconut milk add all ingredients let boil till liquid is in little craters bubbling cover take off heat dont touch till 20 minutes hav past.