Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
SweetG's Arroz Con Leche.
You can have SweetG's Arroz Con Leche using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of SweetG's Arroz Con Leche
- Prepare 3/4 of water (pot).
- Prepare 2 of cinnomon stix.
- It’s 2 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 2 cup of white rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cinnomon.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
SweetG's Arroz Con Leche instructions
- Fill 3/4 of the pot with water n add cinnomon stix, ground cinnomon bring to boil.
- add rice… semi cover with lid till half way cooked about 15 mins on high heat stir a few times in between so it doesn't stick…watch that it doesn't spill over..
- while stirring add all cans, milk,sugar, vanilla and lower heat to half.
- bring to semi boil n turn off, leave fully covered with lid so rice finishes cooking.
- remember to let it cool down before u eat so u don't burn ur mouth.
- enjoy with Mexican bread if u have some available ;).