Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Arroz con Leche ( Rice Pudding).
You can cook Arroz con Leche ( Rice Pudding) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Arroz con Leche ( Rice Pudding)
- It’s 1 cup of long grain rice.
- You need 1 stick of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 can of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Sweet and Condensed Milk.
- You need 3 cup of Whole Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of White Sugar.
- It’s 4 1/4 cup of water.
Arroz con Leche ( Rice Pudding) step by step
- In a large metal pot on medium-high add water, rice, and cinnamon stick..
- Stiring occasionally, Cook until rice is soft and water is mostly gone (rice will be thickened and have a sticky creamy texture). Then add sugar, evaporated milk, whole milk, and condensed milk stir together..
- Stirring constantly (so it doesn't stick to bottom of pan) bring mixture to a boil for about five minutes until it starts to thicken..
- reduce heat, still stirring constantly for about 15 minutes..
- When it cools it will thicken more.