Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Chicken & Waffles.
You can have Keto Chicken & Waffles using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken & Waffles
- It’s of Chicken.
- You need 1.5 lbs of chicken breast tenders.
- You need 1/2 cup of pork rinds pulverized.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Waffles.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- It’s 6 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of coconut flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Keto Chicken & Waffles step by step
- Mix wet ingredients in shallow dish. Mix dry ingredients in another shallow dish..
- Dip in egg mixture then dry mixture. Repeat if prefer thicker coating. Rest for a few minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat frying oil. Cook until golden brown. Approximately not more than 10 minutes..
- Cook in oven for 20-30 minutes..
- Mix waffle ingredients in blender. Let sit for a few minutes to thicken. Cook in waffle iron. Makes about 5 waffles..