Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate Coffee Mousse.
You can have Chocolate Coffee Mousse using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Coffee Mousse
- Prepare of Mousse:.
- Prepare of unflavored powdered gelatin/agar agar.
- It’s of whole milk.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- You need of sagar.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- You need of coffee powder.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of Garnish:.
- You need of whipped cream:.
- It’s of Cherries.
- You need of choco chips.
- It’s of tutti frutti.
Chocolate Coffee Mousse instructions
- In a small bowl, add agar agar in the milk and let stand 5 minutes..
- Put the cream, sugar, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat; stir to combine. At the first boil turn the heat off..
- Add the butter, coffee powder and coco powder. Stir until well combined. Add gelatin to the milk and stir well..
- Then pour the prepared mixture to a glass..
- Furthermore, for decoration, take a zip lock bag and add whipped cream in it..
- Squeeze and create a cone from it..
- Now cut the tip of cone with the help of scissor..
- Further, squeeze into mousse..
- Also garnish with few choco chips, tutti frutti and cherries..
- Refrigerate for 3 hours till they turn thick..
- Finally, enjoy the choco mousse chilled..