Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Rice Pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding
- You need 1 Cup of Egyptian rice uncooked.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cups of milk powdered.
- It’s 4 Cups of water.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Starch.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of water Cady.
- You need 2 of small pieces mastikha.
Rice Pudding step by step
- Soak the rice for 1 hour, dissolve milk and sugar in water in a saucepan, then add the rice into the milk on the heat; stir rice and add Cady water and mastikha. Reduce heat to low without cover so as not to go up, with stirring constantly from time to time..
- When rice is half cooked, dissolve starch in a tablespoon of cold water and pour over rice, cook for 3 – 5 min or until see a big bubbles on the top (still there some of milk not dry) and the rice is cooked..
- Pour into a baking dish (you can use small ceramic pots). Bake in a hot oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown. -Serve warm..