Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Old-Fashioned Rice Pudding.
You can have Old-Fashioned Rice Pudding using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Old-Fashioned Rice Pudding
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of half and half.
- It’s 1/2 cup of uncooked long grain rice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of ground cinnamon for garnish.
Old-Fashioned Rice Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In a saucepan, combine milk, rice, sugar and salt; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish..
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Add vanilla; cover and bake for 15 minutes longer. Remove from oven and let stand 15 -20 minutes to set up and thicken. Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired. Serve warm or chilled..