Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Mini Meatloaf.
You can cook Keto Mini Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Mini Meatloaf
- It’s of 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of ground flaxseed (aka milled flax).
- You need of heavy cream.
- It’s of onion powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
Keto Mini Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange four mini loaf pans spread evenly on a baking sheet. Set aside..
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until well combined. I like doing this by hand to ensure everything is evenly blended..
- Divide meat mixture into four portions. Roll each portion into a log shape. Place one meatloaf per loaf pan. Press down on each log to mold to shape of loaf pan..
- Place in oven. Bake 25-30 minutes. Top with sugar free salsa, sugar free ketchup, or any other keto friendly topping you wish. Enjoy!.