Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake.
You can cook Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake
- You need 1 of and 3/4 flour.
- You need 1 of tea baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 of tea baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbl of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of tea nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 of tea cardamom.
- It’s 1/4 of tea ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 of flax eggs.
- You need 1 cup of applesauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegan butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegan yogurt (i used so delicious coconut yogurt).
- It’s 2 of teas vanilla paste.
Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Whisk together flax eggs, applesauce, both sugar, butter, yogurt and vanilla paste until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 mins or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool for 20 mins and enjoy!.