Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Indian Rice Pudding.
You can have Indian Rice Pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian Rice Pudding
- Prepare 2 cup of Basmati or other long grain white rice.
- Prepare 3 cup of Whole milk (4%).
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut milk (13.5 ounces).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground cardamom.
- Prepare 1 cup of Golden raisins.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped pistachios or almonds.
Indian Rice Pudding instructions
- Cook the rice with 3.5 cups water. Set aside..
- In a large nonstick pan, heat the rice and milk until boiling..
- Reduce to a simmer and stir until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes..
- Add in all remaining ingredients except the raisins and nuts..
- Stir continuously while cooking another 5-10 minutes until slightly thickened..
- Remove from heat. Add the raisins and nuts..
- Transfer pudding to a serving dish. Cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding. This will prevent a "skin" from forming..
- Serve at room temperature or chilled..