Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Sourdough Surprise using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sourdough Surprise
- It’s 2 slices of sourdough bread.
- It’s 2 strips of bacon(panchetta or pastrami is also fine).
- It’s of Cheddar cheese.
- You need of Double Gloucester Cheese.
- It’s of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s of Garlic Pepper.
- You need 1 of Egg.
Sourdough Surprise instructions
- Butter both sides of both slices of bread.
- Heat your pan slightly, add a little butter to ensure that the bread doesn't stick.
- Place the bread in the pan and lightly toast both sides.
- Cut a hole into one of the slices of bread.
- On one slice of bread, put your 3 cheese and pork of choice.
- In the slice of bread with the hole, add your egg(make sure the yolk is aligned with the hole you've made).
- Put a lid on the pan and let the cheese melt and the egg get to the consistency where the yolk is like a sauce..
- Season both sides with garlic pepper.
- Place the bread with the egg on top of the one with your filling.
- Steam for 2-3 mins on medium heat(longer if you want the egg completely cooked).
- Plate it, cut it, eat it.