Slow cooker rice pudding.
You can have Slow cooker rice pudding using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker rice pudding
- Prepare 170 grams of rice.
- You need 2 liter of semi skimmed milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter or spread.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick (optional).
Slow cooker rice pudding instructions
- Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker and mix..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally, until at the desired thickness..
- Enjoy hot or cold, tastes great with a bit of chocolate grated on the top :).