Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Marie biscuits ke gulab jamun. Gulab jamun can be served warm or at room temperature and with a variety of extras to make the dessert even more exceptional. But today we will make Marie Biscuit Gulab Jamun in our kitchen. Must try this recipe & give me feedback in the comment section.
In this video u can see how to make gulab jamun with biscuit in a very simple way u can easily make it yourself and enjoy And Drop a comment for me Don't. Gulab Jamuns, i have a serious addiction to these beauties. I can never stop having them. You can have Marie biscuits ke gulab jamun using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marie biscuits ke gulab jamun
- It’s 16 of Marie biscuits(powder).
- It’s 11/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of caradamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- You need 1/8 of baking soda.
- Prepare as required of Oil or ghee for frying.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lukewarm milk.
Even yesterday i had three of those beauties which i bought from my favourite bakery. They can be made so many different ways, in my blog i have shared few variations of them and. Khoya gulab jamun recipe with video & step by step photos – Traditional gulab jamun recipe made with khoya. Wishing all the readers a very happy, prosperous and safe Diwali.
Marie biscuits ke gulab jamun step by step
- Take biscuit powder in a bowl add coconut powder baking soda & add a little milk mix with soft hands.Make soft dough..
- Now make small balls with no cracks on balls.on other hand make add sugar & water & elaichi powder till it mix well. No taar would to make just mix sugar water & turn off the flame of gas..
- Now switch on the gas for frying.Gas should b med.Put the balls in heavy kadai and fry up to light brown gas should slow..
- Put the balls in chaashni.chaashni should b hot.if not then put the chasni on tawa or not on direct heat. rest for 10 min so they soak inside the sugar syrup..
- Gulab jamun is ready to serve. Serve hot..
There are also many modern versions of making gulab jamun using milk powder, potato, sweet potato and even with bread. recipe card for gulab jamun with instant khoya Select Category appetizer baby food bakery recipes beverages recipes biryani breakfast recipes celebrations, rituals & traditions chaat recipes chutney recipes cookies or biscuits recipes cooking tips, tricks, methods curry recipes dal recipes dessert. Sri Lankan Marie buiscuit pudding- no bake dessert that you need to try. an easy and quick dessert that's fail-proof and a real crowd-pleaser. DIY: Make No-Bake Eggless Gulab Jamun Cheesecake At Home. To celebrate this milestone I am posting my signature dish a Gulab Jamun Cheesecake on my blog today. After lots of trials and errors I finally mastered the eggless, no bake Cheesecake recipe and have been playing around with different.